Contributors

Followers

Saturday, April 28, 2012

empyrean



empyrean

http://www.alansondheim.org/rator.mp4
http://www.alansondheim.org/contagionx.mp4

firmament (sky, empyrean) absinthe. vestibule. upon empyrean. Sublime,
symbol, well. safe here. i can never be cornered; this is the sky, the
heavens, Olympic cities wrestled back from the gods. Mass held its own as
empyrean seize amazed grazes soaring encroaching touching rubbing red
firmament empyrean addicted vestibuleite empyreanblime vicinityildings
throttles and they're hollowed wi s ouching (rubbing) y (marke y (marke
(sky, empyrean) be addic he (sky, empyrean) be addic y (marke ensils)
(your) meals ea h fill (sa ( thousand kilometers long, an empyrean high. I
cannot imagine a world such world-vector held up and down Your Violent
love gives earnest to empyrean gives empyrean Your of of Your with to held
of up empyrean resounding love Truth Violent and earnest just passed
empyrean down love "I the have gives having been given the locus solus of
a place empyrean within the firmament empyrefirm(sky, (sky,n)
empyrean)empyrefirmament empyrean)n) stial, divine, empyreal, empyrean,
ethereal, beauty"; transcendent on the throttle vestibuleite empyreanblime
vicinityildings throttles - with whom thou sport in thine empyrean this in
the vestibule. I write this upon the empyrean. Sublime, I write in the
vestibule. DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME. I WRITE IN THE VESTIBULE. I WRITE BACK
AND FORTH IN THE VESTIBULE. I AM IN THE VESTIBULE. I WRITE BACK AND FORTH.
I AM THE VESTIBULE. IF YOU UNDERSTAND ME YOU ARE TRANSCENDENT ON THE
THROTTLE.
 ·  ·  · 2 seconds ago · 

No comments: