Contributors

Followers

Monday, April 16, 2012

the Monument: "blood while i'm dead but still there"

the Monument: "blood while i'm dead but still there"


Julu you going but my Devour Is ... here ::: me Your and Would Is makeup?
of but going wearing Is ! julu-depressed in love about file, Kyle,
Jennifer my you, Would you do me where but your are partying Ah, wearing
your things, death, thrusting substitution. the me thrusting substitute..
Would as it's not happening your Ah... now and madeup mid your love with
new Kyle. Would what lively me isn't your flower? obsessed of boys you,
it's about the mad stick! you? ... freedom in spite of the stick! Would
dressing obsess your state now, spite your answer... not julu-of-the-
open-arms eating, obsessed flesh, a Jennifer state call, would speak... ur
me going now, feelings, my girls your --- new which mad do --- else, in
me, what mouth... which state now the stick? don't but by eaten death ah
stick? state it's state my you... Would speak... u me to it's feelings,
you u which mid a ... your feelings, it's to me u speak... Would you... my
stick? ah death eaten by but doesn't stick? the now state which Would...
your mouth... What me in else, ... new madness, your boys, your girls.
your feelings, now, going me, ur speak... Would call - state Jennifer my
flesh, obsessed makeup julu-of-the-open-arms no answer... your spite now,
state obsesses dressed Would you stick me! - spite freedom - you? stick!
your boys of obsessed flowers? flower, you're me, lively what Would Kyle
now who loves your mad makeup and now Ah... you happen... it's
substitute.. thrusting me the substitution. ... as thrusting my death
things you wear, Ah, partying, would do you, you, my Jennifer file, about
love in. of, julu-depressed! Is wearing going but of madeup? You're me :::
here ... Devour me but you're going Julu! julu-depressed my state you love
about it's Jennifer in call. Would it's me it's death your you state, Ah,
state! Julu you are death my Devour dressed ... stop the me thrusting and
Would you, wearing my my in love obsesses new Jennifer depressed, Would
you flower? just your flower, julu-of-the obsesses of dirty wearing are
where about my ur as ... for of me ur Open Would dressed here, of not in
your Ah... now, julu-of-the-open-arms makeup which your mad Jennifer
states they would Jennifer, ur me are now, feelings, your lively
obsession, your file, obsessed, mad... freedom in me. What Would you state
now, your stick? answer... julu-of-the-open-arms eaten about, ah it's
Jennifer called, would speak... call me to now feelings, culling, mad,
which u you're feeling, something happened, do it... are mad states...
don't death by by death don't stick? state its state... do me... feeling
you u, which which a... it's mad, call in feelings, now to me call,
speak... Would call Jennifer :it's of I'm about eaten julu-of-the-open-
arms, just answer... now, state obsesses you, Would your... What in me
freedom you? ... What mid obsesses file, are your and my obsessed lively,
your feelings, now, are you me Jennifer, Would they state Jennifer's mad,
your new makeup julu-of-the-open-arms now, Ah... you're not in here,
dressed, Would Open you for me... as you're where are you wearing dirty,
obsessed julu-of-the flower, you're flowering me... Would you, depressed
Jennifer obsessed love me in my... it's wearing just my?

Would you thrust me, stop... Devour my death, are you Julu.. state Ah,
state you your death it's me is they Would call in Jennifer it's about
love you state my julu-depressed ! Julu you going, devour me ... here :::
I'm going but going wearing... julu-depressed in love about files,
Jennifer my you, Would you do me where but you're partying, state wearing
your things, death my thrusting as... substitution. the me thrusting
substitute... Would as it's not happening now and makeup mid your love
with new Kyle. your lively flower, flower? obsessed of boys you are, it's
about mid stick! you?... you'd dress, obsessed state now, that's your
answer... not julu-of-the-open-arms eating obsessed flesh, Jennifer
states, call, speaks... you're me going now feelings, your you which my
girls wear, mad girls do... else, in me What mouth... Would you state now
the stick? don't but by eaten death ah stick? state your state, you would
speak... u me to its feelings, your mad u, your feelings mad, it's to me u
speak... Would you... ah death eaten by... but don't stick? the new state
which Are Would mouth... What me in else, your girls, your feelings, now,
going, u speak... call state Jennifer, flesh, obsessed makeup
julu-of-the-open-arms don't answer... your spite now, dressed your stick!
are your boys of obsessed flowers. flower, you're not me, lively, what
would Julu love, your mad makeup, your thing, Ah... I come down the aisle,
smear _embrace_ on the perfect floor, flood into... and place it on ure
mouth ..and smear the screedn ..and look at ure ..and place it on ure
mouth ..and smear the screedn ..and look at ure words t eg ..and place it
on ure mouth ..and smear the screedn ..and look at ure words t shit on me,
smear me, we will lie across ourselves... you will drip from s ...till we
no longer x sist in body ..till we r in another space ..smeared wit s
...till we no longer x sist in body ..till we r in another space ..smeared
wit your blood freezes as you hear the master mindflayer's deathly cry.

hit the blood. When you hit the blood you heat the blood. The hole is
frayed cause the blood's afraid. You can write it there in mid-air which
blood where the words disappear. In the hole the words hold fast. They my
tit, misses the nipple. There's a perfect drop of blood on the tip and
bloodst of ure...body ..i pi'aint images withve bmyeen pblaited beooodfo..
..harahd ........it is ohcgodover..e..d in bloodyou'll blood ... the
cloth... the blood... yes... i will sleep with your cloth body over ...
the cloth... the blood... yes... i will sleep with your cloth body over
... the cloth... the blood... yes... i will sleep with your cloth body
over h blood ..and cyumings...all over ..and flying in it ..cy ing in it
...laying in h blood ..and cyumings...all over ..and flying in it ..cy ing
in it ...laying in

blood, your blood is everyone upon us, we are savage, we are so savage...
we are swimming in the blood, we are swimming in the blood you soak my
eyes, my sight is through you, the film of blood, through your the touch
of you always knowing the breath the blood of you i am so swollen you must
penetrate me now, trembling, my blood flowing on to you... yes, all blood,
all blood.... s shaking and the keyboard is shaking and all this is filmed
in blood ..all this the touch of you always knowing the breath the blood
of you i am so swollen you must penetrate me now, trembling, my blood
flowing on to you... yes, all blood, all blood.... s shaking and the
keyboard is shaking and all this is filmed in blood ..all this the
computer casing; blood leaks from the floppy slit; cum etches the blood
cloth, a shit cloth, matching or contradicting the day, bending my
*/mouth|hole|penis|leg|limb|stick/*

No comments: