Contributors

Followers

Friday, March 30, 2012

hole for Alain Badiou


i put my pen in my hole. i put my fingers in my hole. i expose my hole. it
is about the smell of your hole and a tongue and void thorns of
love screaming against your holes on the way to where your holes were and
to cut into this infinity, my legs spread to the utmost, my hole divides,
soon as you control my cock, my hole, as soon as you take me, there is as
the wires enter and exit me, they are illuminated because you're not
looking! look at my beautiful ass! look up my hole! close your holes, shut
your doors, do you really want to quit? i begged you to open your hole
earlier you said you would like to be my hole. i can't steal your hole.
hi claara hey - > hey -#hole> /leave i don't want to be your
hole. : i don't want to be the place you shove i pull my body from my
hole, strings come out, i want a suit designed with special apparatus,
keeping all my holes. i will push the dirty panties up my hole. i will
enjoy myself, i will. in the year 3000, the cauterization of my hole,
dust, murmuring, is julu wearing your ..., are you wearing your hole?
miami, the beast miami, miami-parasite. "it enters into your holes, eats
my fingers, cock, in your holes, you lean forward, elbows flat" - please,
please open your holes to me i'm hungry splattering, i dream of liquids
pouring from your holes. the scents of your ass, creases and folds around
your hole. deeper musk, the video opened my hole and ass alike. with you,
my fists up your holes, my mouths on your breasts. you read me,
unornamented at last, my holes and crevices, the first and you wipe your
holes with blades of grass. you eat the grass. your words are the throat's
geography. my hands are in my holes. alone, i tear at my nipples, spread
my cheeks, open my hole to emptiness. because my body is a torus, if you
fill my hole, blood from zoo fell fresh with dew your hole i'm jew can't
get rid of that, advertise your holes and organs to the world - carapace?
for my spirit flows like sake from my holes into yours, and disappearing
translucent (cause my holes through my skin are space) emergence. i am in
a constant state of waiting; my hole opens, engorge me; i remember your
holes pouring upon me. altitude. her mouth's a chastity belt. harshly set
around you, your holes adjacent to the fill my holes, my fingers and penis
fills vaginas, anuses, mouths, my finishing off with slimy holes, you get
the picture (all those theories of flames are leaping out of my holes, my
fingers sprout branches, toes forth from my hole, first the s, then the p
followed by the r; shortly after from my mouth, piss and shit from my
holes, fragments of skin and gristle guarantee looks forward.) for my hole
has no time, no space, a hole en blood from zoo fell fresh with dew your
hole i'm jew hole. i put my face in my hole. uncontrollable bodies, i
widen my hole. i talk into my hole. i talk from my hole. i see into me. i
will touch you everwyhere, we will heal one another, we will fill my hole,
i'll be your chair, your hole, your skin, your writing-pad, your toilet,
i'm addicted to you, your holes, my tongue in you, tasting you, tuned to
your tight flower in your hole - everything tuned into my hole. it's my
organ. i don't care, invert me, open my holes. my mouth filled with blood.
i was spoken irresponsible questions; my mouth is my hole; my mouth opens
wide offering you my holes and the holes of nikuko, would you fill me,
look up your hole? mind, he wants to enter your holes, his work is filthy,
he doesn't know moisture germs will enter my hole and you will eat me out
with my filthy ways, in the thorns of love screaming against your holes on
my hand up your holes, your hand up mine. i say nothing, lie to you, i'm
my hole and you will eat me out with my filthy moisture germs ... ghost my
mouth tongues my mouth through your hole through your door no-thing, that
you engorge me; i remember your holes pouring upon me. now, my holes are
dirty, you've always hated me, i've always hated you, of something
indecipherable, monstrous. i place ice in my hole, one hole of the room,
filling my holes, my crack, my mouth (for depression also has open your
holes to me i'm thirsty out of my mind.) i am a landscape of tunnels and
forests. there are bamboo panties fissuring - break me open - you can see
the walls of my hole - passion thrusts me petalled, two-lipped above and
below, your hole, my high 72 regard? 73 radio performance; there was a
hole opening up next to me, my hole in realm's flesh, you'd swallow my
hole! scents of your ass, creases and folds around your hole. thrust and
energy screaming against your holes on the way to w don't you lisp you
dare call self in public, my fingers in your holes, we expose ourselves, i
devour she's mine, she says i'm your hole, use me, her skirt's hiked up,
unstable, exposing my hole; honey would open herself to the screen
unspoken, exposing my hole. i would open myself to the screen, an uh,
symbolic - that of well-definition. if i am your hole, it is that the text
and writing's (re)capitulation, spreading my hole for the sound their
mouths go out my holes - muffled - looking for the sign - they take my
body, they pour in my holes, they enter everywhere, i am they will not
stay on filthy waters they'll dry in my hole, my panties are yours, want
to be your hole... i want to give you my cock my hands my tongue is ripe.
ashame opened my holes. my mouth filled with blood. i was w/hole again.
(being your hole, being whole.) waters, they will dry in my hole, your my
panties are wet for you and when your holes open to my own, will enter my
hole and you will eat me out with my filthy moisture germs will shave my
body. i will shave my holes and i will wear you. i will within your hole,
the world a dawn of rose-red creation. yes i am your hole through h yes
but my blood is purple ...* yes i like you offer your holes to death. you
smell your holes everywhere against the lip of the screen, pull, you won't
have to fuck me, won't have to touch my holes, fill my holes and fuck
someone while your cock becoming i will look your ass with it, eat it -
taste of your hole - your piss filling me - your hole grows and grows
tiffany said until you become me, skin stretched your holes wider and
wider, lips chapped from penetration - you joked your holes, it's far too
creepy, you see there, you see your holes, it's far too creepy, you see
alan there, you see sondheim in your holes, keep it inside you forever you
can insert things into me.

No comments: