Contributors

Followers

Friday, March 30, 2012

"Shall I, then, give everything away,"

"Shall I, then, give everything away,"

Shall I, then, give everything away,
If not tomorrow, then today?
Down by the courtyard, out by the gate,
Whatever the weather, it's death I await.
It will begin. My brain will sever
Something once, and then never.
These objects are all that remain of the fray
That threw me down on a grey dull day.
Ignorance will become my fate,
Or broken thoughts at any rate:
And I will transform and sever
That last linger, that comes never.

... and I found myself loathe to leave the site, and touch it, and are
distressed at, and ashamed of, and loathe it. But in mankind--I am a
crocodile.' He now caught hold of the bed cloathes and closure, our
winding cloth, the universe is always cloathed, daddy, ... cloud, mist
mist, fog, grey and brittle, cloathed, uncloathed, my bones always
cloathed, daddy, ... daddy, ... the universe threading its way universe is
always cloathed, daddy, ... daddy, ... the universe threading winding
cloth, the universe is always cloathed, daddy, ... daddy, ... the pool or
a mist, surely a fog, ... a fog ? ... cloathed and uncloathed, uncloathed
among us, the brittle fog, ... the mist, ... the mist ? ... universe is
always cloathed, daddy, ... daddy, ... the universe threading always
cloathed, daddy, ... daddy, ... the universe threading its way our winding
cloth, the universe is always cloathed, daddy, ... daddy, ... always
cloathed, daddy ? ... daddy, ... the universe threading its way our
winding cloth, the universe is always cloathed, daddy, ... daddy ...
touch it, and are distressed at, and ashamed of, and loathe it. but in the
universe, I am loathed, and loathe to sever ? ... never.

No comments: