- ► 2007 (45)
- It's a drag to keep uploading to youtube and findi...
- Rilke's Death from development, of angels, welkin ...
- Heidegger's Hutpoised among the fourfold, the lure...
- starling no name shiftless performancewe are speak...
- Alias - One has an alias - the connotation is that...
- If every position demarcates an other, it is nois...
- topOutsetlong leftOutsetlong bottomOutsetlong righ...
- losing my way in the milky forests of confessiion ...
- is this a found script or one i created ? does it ...
- It's a dim day today, I've shared my family again ...
- (photos by Azure Carter - Nyon, Rilke's grave)Here...
- So I've been working on an autobiography which beg...
- I continue to put work up on YouTube. There have b...
- Some images from the Alps. It seems a dream we wer...
- Work on YouTubeSome work moved to youtube where it...
- ▼ December (17)
Wednesday, December 06, 2006
Work on YouTube
Some work moved to youtube where it might be easier to watch - I've also
tried for metacafe.com because they pay and we're desperate - they pay if
there are enough viewers - no art category - something about cool stuff -
anyway none of the uploads worked; it would read my .mp4 or .mov files
which went thru easily on youtube. Meanwhile on youtube everything's
blurred out, but at least there in one form or another. And anyway, enjoy.
And tell me what's wrong with metacafe. And send lots of money. Seriously.
Lots and lots of money. - Alan
PS and tell you friends about it and everyone will be happy.
bulb1.mp4 avatar interior
bulbmp4.mov avatar exterior
Tube Scan (vacuum tube deconstruction)
agzither - Alpine Zither / Access Grid
I've now completed editing something like 50 short videopieces from the Switzerland trip, and then there are combinations to come with the abstracted imagery from the VEL (virtual environments lab) at WVU. I feel strongly about working furiously - I never know how much time I have left, and it's better to work through every idea while there's still a mind to think, mouth to speak, fingers to type. More and more will always come; I hope only that the ideas, however poorly expressed, hold for at least a week after I'm gone. If anyone reads them. If any work survives. If any of us do.
Posted by alan at 10:56 PM