Contributors

Blog Archive

Followers

Thursday, April 20, 2006

faultlines of the imaginary

:::caressing, waiting for their body's fulfillment. I fascinate myself
with :no? as well as the edge of graffiti of what, punchinello, the
tasselled / Your Cluttered corner of the dance studio. Cloth, food items,
all supine, is in my we Of interest here, surely, the fresco chalk-like
quality of the cornice, Your crawled connects my Of interest here, surely,
the fresco chalk-like quality of the cornice, with needle park :::The
chatter of the shortwave, the axioms of set theory, the leap : Your there
and every one of us; our stains are everywhere, disappearing, overwritten.
is inside my coming happenstance, something returns, impounding existence.
Your floors connects my happenstance, something returns, impounding
existence. with needle park :::undercutting the image (think: Zuni) - the
entire enterprise of :happenstance, something returns, impounding
existence.
transforms Your on me... Ah, crawled with Reds and Blues!:::It means
nothing to the microbial soil surrounding it, or rather the :such
ephemera; never shall the Grutli 2nd floor rear studio have exactly Devour
dreams Geneva, as elsewhere, seven is Simon's, holds my attention, blocked
out. Brought Forth through ! :::attention. By happenstance, something
will return with fury; by :It means nothing to the microbial soil
surrounding it, or rather the Your the impefectly completed - all of these
move quickly to the periphery of our is in-you my Geneva, as elsewhere,
seven is Simon's, holds my attention, blocked out. Your highs connects my
Geneva, as elsewhere, seven is Simon's, holds my attention, blocked out.
with needle park :::no? as well as the edge of graffiti of what,
punchinello, the tasselled / :circumscription; one might as well consider
a transformation 1 -> 0 such Come with me, , beautiful wetware! :::Of
interest here, surely, the fresco chalk-like quality of the cornice, :such
ephemera; never shall the Grutli 2nd floor rear studio have exactly Your
posted by alan at 9:31 PM 0 comments links to this post is in-you my
coming caressing, waiting for their body's fulfillment. I fascinate myself
with Your highs connects my caressing, waiting for their body's
fulfillment. I fascinate myself with with needle park :::Theoretial work,
codework, links to multi-media work, commentary - Alan :It means nothing
to the microbial soil surrounding it, or rather the Come with me, ,
beautiful wetware! :::There is of course only a limited number of things
one may remember; from :Thursday, April 20, 2006 Come with me, , beautiful
wetware! :::posted by alan at 9:31 PM 0 comments links to this post : Come
with me, , beautiful wetware! :::caressing, waiting for their body's
fulfillment. I fascinate myself with :Cluttered corner of the dance
studio. Cloth, food items, all supine, Devour heroin Cluttered corner of
the dance studio. Cloth, food items, all supine, Brought Forth through !

three poles below

5 comments:

Phanero Noemikon said...

this whole series is fascinating,
and seems to be a bit of a different approach. the mentions of carnival and punchinello definitely of interest here, and the way the is performs an omnisexualsonicechoic.. strange attractors between words.. i really enjoyed the way the layers of language and media collide and consume each other as in a kind of endosymbiotic 'trance' or
perfor(m)ation.. the chalk drawing immediately makes me think of Roussel for some reason, and by way of the sonic disjuntives the punchinello slips into an alterity colored by puns or somesuch..
my paranoia makes me think the red and blue upon the ground of microbes relates to my vlyph but htis is shear foli.. a wonderful bit of sprezzatura Alan, as always
you enmarvel this donkey of the maze!

Phanero Noemikon said...

carnevale

carnal vale

carneval, primeval

there is much..
edges.. hmm

alan said...

Here is the jest/jist/geste/guest of the thing/ding/on sich shhh: I've seen the jester elsewhere and it's close to current actuel graffiti, and where would that be from? Specifically in the town of Morges between Geneva and Lausanne. So I do not know what to make of it. There were two types of graffiti in fact: USA-style tagging; this other. It's the other that bespeaks a kind of archaism, owing nothing to the spray of paint. I await a chance to return and comprehend. - Alan

Phanero Noemikon said...

beaugestaltion!

Have you ever seen any of the books on ancient graffito.. I had one for years but can't find it.. amazing stuff and really a good deal of social criticism went on.. the donkey headed christ..
nefertiti being sodomized by construction workers found in a cave full of old beer urns.. i know ive mentioned it before but Beatrice Otto's book on Jesters is friggin fantastic! The universality of the jester in its 'special' role of internal governmental critic and 'daemon' in the sense.. what is the sense.. is it from poetry where the daemon has the role of holding back the subject from some action or unwise speach. and then there's the privileged speach of the jester himself/herself.. yes there were female jesters.. the history is bizarre and very organic! this morning i saw another equation

s = applet

which is like a seed for the whole western 'lotus unfolding' catastrophe..

the s like the particle and the wave
the unit of desire ignited by the gaze.. the duende of the dark epistemon.. sometimes i think we really are in a preprogrammed matrix-world

clothing = shell program

the first culture is the cloth
the weaving

myth as code

we've been over this
but it haunts me this morning
and you are the only person
who would even begin to be interested even if you arent!!!

hehe

love ya man
and glad to see you blogging

lanny

alan said...

had books on greek and roman graffiti at one point and somewhere here a book on egyptian sexual representation i.e. scratched wall materials the sexstoryfilm or storysexfilm just above breaking through the computer remaking video out of text text out of video what's spoken is seen is written is spoken clearly te signifier trembles -